Hillside Bed & Breakfast is a Victorian town house (which is dated at around 1880) offering quality en-suite guest accommodation consisting of:
- 1 Standard Double En-Suite
- 1 Superior Double En-Suite
- 1 Twin En-Suite
- 1 Double with Small En-Suite
- 1 Single En-Suite
- 1 Superior Single En-Suite
All our rooms are en-suite and have UK standard double or single beds.
Sorry we do not have any family rooms. We are unable to accommodate babies, children under the age of 12 and pets.
- Our bedrooms offer a remote control LCD TV with Freeview, free Wi-Fi, alarm clock, hair dryers, thermostatically controlled radiators, lap top table, well stocked refreshment trays and complimentary ‘Out of Eden’ toiletries in all our en-suites.
- All our en-suites have eco/environmentally friendly free flow showers (no power showers here) and wherever possible we use low energy light bulbs.
- Also available to our guests are clothes irons, drying facilities for wet coats and trays for muddy boots.
Car parking is on street residential permit parking, we lend you a permit to park on the street for the duration of your stay.
Room 1 – Superior Single En-suite
This is a beautiful, large room at the rear of the property on the first floor. It is a double aspect room with views to the north and fells beyond and across Kendal to the east.
Room 2 – Standard Twin En-suite
This is a comfortable room on the first floor situated at the rear of the house. It has a north facing view across Kendal and to the fells beyond.
Room 3 – Superior Double En-suite
This is a modern, sunny south facing room at the front of house on the 1st floor, with 2 large double glazed windows. It has a large spacious en-suite.
Room 4 – Standard Double En-suite
This room is situated on the second floor at the rear of the house. It is a deceptively large room with seating area and a good view facing north across Kendal from an unusual triangle shaped window.
Room 5 – Standard Small Single En-suite
This is a small sunny south facing room at the front of the house on the 2nd floor, with views across Kendal to the south.
Room 6 – Double with small En-suite
This is a south facing room, with a sloped ceiling and small/compact en-suite, at the front of the house on the 2nd floor with views beyond Kendal to the south east.