Hillside Bed & Breakfast is a Victorian town house (which is dated at around 1880) offering en-suite quality guest accommodation consisting of:
- 1 Standard Double En-Suite
- 1 Superior Double En-Suite
- 1 Twin En-Suite
- 1 Double with Small En-Suite
- 1 Single En-Suite
- 1 Superior Single En-Suite
All our rooms are en-suite and have UK standard double or single beds.
Sorry we do not have any family rooms and are unable to accommodate babies and children under the age of 12.
- Our bedrooms offer a remote control LCD TV with Freeview, free Wi-Fi, alarm clock, hair dryers, thermostatically controlled radiators, lap top table, well stocked refreshment trays and complimentary ‘Out of Eden’ toiletries in all our en-suites.
- All our en-suites have eco/environmentally friendly free flow showers (no power showers here) and wherever possible we use low energy light bulbs.
- Also available to our guests are clothes irons, drying facilities for wet coats and trays for muddy boots.
Car parking is on street residential permit parking, we lend you a permit to park on the street for the duration of your stay.
We have only one electric car charging space available (Type 1) to book by Prior Arrangement Only.
Room 1 – Superior Single En-suite
This is a beautiful, large room at the rear of the property on the first floor. It is a double aspect room with views to the north and fells beyond and across Kendal to the east.
Room 2 – Standard Twin En-suite
This is a comfortable room on the first floor situated at the rear of the house. It has a north facing view across Kendal and to the fells beyond.
Room 3 – Superior Double En-suite
This is a modern, sunny south facing room at the front of house on the 1st floor, with 2 large double glazed windows. It has a large spacious en-suite.
Room 4 – Standard Double En-suite
This room is situated on the second floor at the rear of the house. It is a deceptively large room with seating area and a good view facing north across Kendal from an unusual triangle shaped window.
Room 5 – Standard Single En-suite
This is a sunny south facing room at the front of the house on the 2nd floor, with views across Kendal to the south.
Room 6 – Double with small En-suite
This is a south facing room, with a sloped ceiling and small/compact en-suite, at the front of the house on the 2nd floor with views beyond Kendal to the south east.